counter

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Green Day: Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (2009)

Green Day enjoyed success with American Idiot. As a result, they decided to continue with rock operas and released 21st Century Breakdown. The album is broken into three parts. The third act is "Horseshoes and Hand Grenades." The main characters have to deal with the challenges facing America, and Detroit, in the post-911 world. The song merges classic rock, arena rock, and punk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp1muwMcBzs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank
    you so much, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS.
    I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!
    Look at my web site - insomnia cures natural

    ReplyDelete